There’s just something about the spring season that makes it the ideal time for a wedding. Whether it be all the lovely floral varieties available in pretty pastel shades, or the overall heartwarming sense of new beginnings that the season brings with it, springtime and weddings simply go hand in hand. And after a long, and very (very!) cold winter, we are more than ready to indulge in the enjoyment of plenty of seasonal prettiness, starting with today’s how-to feature. Here’s how to pull together the perfect springtime tabletop for your wedding day, your bridal shower, or just because!
What You’ll Need – The Accessories
- 2 galvanized tin rectangular planters – one small, one large
- faux moss and wicker mini favor planter
- flowers of choice to fill the above mentioned containers. We used white and peach ranunculus, white frilly tulips, lilac freesia, white and lilac stocks and genestra.
- classic glass votive holder in daiquiri green x 4
- a scattering of faux moss (sold by the roll as ribbon)
- ornamental wire stationery holder (spray painted white)
- natural charm design stationery – round table number, menu card and folded place card
What You’ll Need – The Guest Favor
- mini metal watering can
- natural charm design small sticker
- seed paper love birds personalized favor card in grass green
- flowers of choice. We used a peach toned ranunculus and genestra.