Icicles have to be one of the loveliest things synonymous with the winter season. If you’re having a winter wedding and agree, than today’s post is a must see! Playing up winter’s best, executed through a clever little decorative detail called Mystic Crystals, we’re creating a simple stunner of a centerpiece that’s not only easy on the eyes but the pocketbook too. Modern in its simplistic design and a great alternative to floral arrangements that cost considerably more to pull together, this pretty arrangement is a perfect fit for any winter bride looking for something different for her event. Just imagine table after table detailed with the candlelit sparkle of these lovelies. Intrigued? Here’s how to get the look.
- mystic crystals (a single pack makes close to 4 L of water hydrated crystals. Our one arrangement took less than a pack to create.)
- vases. We recommend a sleek modern square shape and a grouping of three.
- round candles for the vases
- two pillar candles at varied heights
- create the crystals in your selected vases by following the water to crystal ratio outlined on the product packaging. Measure to create a formation that will fill approximately a quarter of each vessel. For best results let your crystals form overnight.
- when crystals have set, take a fork to the top of them and fluff, for a perfected cracked ice effect.
- For set up, stagger and stack your round candle filled vases and combine with pillar candles. You want your final look to look layered, complete with various angles and heights.