I’m not sure if it’s the delicate pansies, the mix of vibrant colors, or the fact that I adore anything boho, but today’s mini brown bottle favors may now officially be my favorite DIY to date. So much so that I took the liberty to make a few extras, and they now act as this week’s office desk decor. And the most arduous bit to pulling them together was finding the mini bottles, which actually proved to be no more difficult than a 30 minute drive to the local antique market, where I found shelf upon shelf stocked with them. And trust me ladies, it’s worth the trip. These darling favors are certain to get your guests oohing and aahing.
- mini brown bottles (sourced at a local antique market)
- personalized decorative border sticker in daiquiri green and teal breeze
- laser expressions feather tag
- craft paper twine
- stamp pad and x and o letter stamps
- flowers of choice. We used pansies, wildflowers, alstroemeria and lavender.
- use a mix of bottle shapes
- alternate your personalized sticker colors
- stamp an “xo” message onto your paper feathers and attach them to your bottles with twine
- use a mix of dainty flowers to fill your bottles, using no more than two stems per bottle
- finish off the look with a pretty display