Pop the question by adding a faux hand lettered message on a chalkboard sign.
Here are the supplies you will need for the Will You Be My Flower Girl Proposal Gift Box:
- mason jar drinking glass with rose cut in white lid
- medium decorative chalkboard with white decorative frame
- large lollipop and assorted candies
- gold foil jumbo party confetti
- small decorative chalkboard with white decorative frame
- 9″ x 9″ x 4.5″ white two piece gift box with gold foil edge
- white and gold mylar sizzle
- black and white striped ribbon
- baker’s twine
- fine white chalk marker
- fine white waterbased Sharpie paint marker
- real or silk flowers
Fill the mason jar with assorted candies. Add the rose cut lid to the glass and insert a large lollipop into the hole for a straw. Finish with a ribbon to hide the lollipop stick. Using a fine white water-based Sharpie marker add the name of your flower girl to the mason jar.
Download and print the faux lettering work sheet for the medium chalkboard signs. You can find a step by step tutorial for adding hand lettering to chalkboards in this post.
Use gift boxes that are large enough to easily fit your biggest gift item. Add sizzle to the bottom of the box and place all of the items on top of the sizzle. Add extra sizzle wherever it is necessary to make sure that everything sits properly and stays in place. Add a few decorative items like gold foil confetti and some real or silk flowers.
Make all of your proposal boxes as pretty on the outside as the inside using ribbon, silk or real flowers, gold foil confetti and gift tags.
Gift boxes, sizzle, ribbon, twine and silk flowers – Creative Bag