Around here we don’t need an excuse to find and try out new drink recipes. But with Valentine’s Day just a few days away, we’ve got a pretty great one. So we went on the hunt, and boy did we find a tasty mix! To share our latest cocktail find, which just happens to be perfect for the upcoming holiday of love and certainly for any wedding celebration, we’re also taking the opportunity to provide some insider tips on how to style your drink station. Using just a few easy tricks we’ll show you how to take any sipper set up from merely functional to simply fabulous.
Here’s the breakdown on everything you need to know to get the look, finished off with that cocktail recipe we promised.
Styling Tip #1: Go for the Upgrade
Appearance is everything. Swap out typical glassware options for stylish stemware that works with your wedding day design.
Styling Tip #2: Style your Stem
Don’t have the budget for upgraded glassware? Give a simple stem a decorative face lift by adding creative, theme appropriate charms to elevate their look.
Styling Tip #3: Signature Sippers
Instead of serving straight sparkling wine or a common cocktail, go with a drink that either has special meaning to you and your new hubby, or that acts as a representation of your wedding day design. Give it a name and you’ve got your own personal signature sipper.
Styling Tips #4 – 6: Bring on the Extras
Think beyond the drink. Fill your display with pretty details that won’t go unnoticed. Think a paper lantern overhang, custom personalized signage and floral printed paper straws, for the complete pretty picture.
What You’ll Need to Get This Look:
- upgraded stemware – we used the modern ombre fade stemless flutes, the crystal stone stem flute, and the etched flute
- pretty drink station overhang – we used the vintage floral print paper lantern
- signature signage – we used the floral dreams design personalized acrylic block cake topper
- printed paper straws – we used the vintage floral paper straws
- drink signage – we used the laser expressions small oval baroque frame
- diy stem charms – to create ours we used satin ribbon in lilac mist and the royal crown charm
And Now, How To Make this Color Perfect Cocktail!